(PR or friendly e-mails are both fine!)
So you've stumbled upon my little blog, huh? I thought I'd include a little bit about me for those of you who are interested. There are hundreds of blogs out there about nail polish, so why should you read mine? I like to think that mine has a lot of personal flair. I talk a lot about my life, my job, school etc. In other words, it's not just quick blurbs about nail polish. It's really...me.
So, some random stuff about me that may be of interest:
1. I am a graduate student in art history. I got my MA from Case Western Reserve University in art history and museum studies in May 2012. Now I'm trudging through a PhD in New York City.
2. While I'm currently tackling this concrete jungle up in here, I really would love to live back in Cleveland, Ohio. I grew up in that area and I love it very much. I didn't always, though! When I was 18 and about to go to college I couldn't wait to move to Chicago. When I had to move back to Cleveland after graduate I was so pissed...but during my three years there I grew to love it. And I feel like that's where I want to raise a family.
3. I'm thankful for the network of support I have from my family. It's not only my parents, but my mom's sisters. My family is incredible (but also crazy, as most families are).
4. I'm a cat person through and through.
This is my favorite little buddy, Alley.
5. I once went to another country just to see a painting. My favorite painting.
David's Death of Marat
When traveling to see this painting I discovered that Belgium is an awesome country with delicious food, so I killed two birds with one stone.
6. As of September 2012, I'm engaged to be married to Ben, a man who makes me laugh, calms me down when I'm crazy, holds me when I'm sad, smiles with me when I'm happy, supports me through hard times, and cuddles me to sleep. I adore him.
I just thought I'd write up a little something in case anyone is interested in who I really am. As always, thanks for stopping by.